As a professional services business ourselves we know what it means to put clients first, strive to offer a service that exceeds expectations and drives value for our clients businesses. Working with some of the best business operators in the country has given us an immense sense of pride in what we have been able to achieve for our clients. It has also provided us with a unique insight into many differing businesses entities, meaning the service we provide is reflective of the experience that 100 in years in business can bring to your business.
"Business is shaped by the service you provide. We specialise in developing strategic management plans to assist efficiency, and to capitalise on your businesses core strengths, whilst we execute ours, for you. "
+Professional Services - Business Support Specialities
- Budgets, rolling forecasts, cash flow preparation and periodic reporting.
- GST / PAYE / FBT / ACC – return preparation and support transactional queries and assistance, specialist tax and compliance advice.
- Administration support services. Paying monthly accounts, invoicing customers, banking income and reconciling debtor ledgers.
- Transactional matters, capital expenditure and restructuring decisions - contract negotiation & evaluation, finance sourcing and negotiation, cost benefit analysis for asset acquisition or disposal.
- The preparation and presentation of End of Year Financial statements.
- Preparation of full-scale annual reports including management commentary, trend and comparative analysis, graphically illustrated outcomes.
- Tax consultancy & specialist tax services - providing tax health checks & exposure reviews, dealing with international tax matters, working with transactional and contractual tax issues, specialist tax minimisation and structure based advice.
- Developing strategic plans, business plans, competitive advantage strategies – implementation, management and monitoring support.
- Benchmarking, competitor and comparative analysis. Key Performance Indicator development, management and reporting.
- Company legislative and administrative requirements.
- Tax Disputes - addressing payment and/or return error issues, assisting with IRD enquiries, audits or investigations
- Business health-checks, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis and strategy alignment. Risk analysis and running what-if scenarios to evaluate your capacity for cash flow and overall financial risk. Project analysis and capital Expenditure cost benefit and payback analysis.
- Customised virtual CFO and/or board/management team advisory services, business mentoring and coaching.
- Business Structure evaluation – assessing structuring options. Evaluating, functionality, flexibility, asset protection, and tax efficiency. Future proofing the business structure(s).
- Buying a business – due diligence, value assessment and negotiation, financing and structuring.
- Preparing a business for sale – building a strategy, financially presenting the business for sale, marketing its strengths, valuing the business and negotiating a sale. Succession planning and inter-generational business transitions. Grooming internal or external successors to takeover.
- Accounting and business software support - Selecting and sourcing the right software, providing training and support, business software integration, add-on software implementation and support.
- Technology support and Education – on-site tutorial sessions, technology integration and purchase recommendations, hardware set-up, general software installs and upgrades, back-ups, network management, security installation and upgrades, and general I.T. support from a specialist team.
- I.T. remote access support over the internet - securely accessing your computer to provide a wide range of support services, fixes, upgrades, and all forms of general I.T. assistance.